Thursday, December 25, 2003

Phew~~!! So long never write in blog liao... recently damn lazy haha... Today is Christmas Day~~!! So happy to see all my friends today... Although I have been tinking alot lately of different tings and problems in my life... Now i have thought through every ting very carefully tiz time... I have decided to like some wat heck care about it and let God decide everyting for me... Anyway my life is still so long... Unless i die all of a sudden through unexpected events(but God will protect me no matter wat).... So everyting will b in his hands... Wat he wans in my life i will do it no matter wat it takes... So Thank God there is someone in the world tat is everywhere i can confide too... But holidays are goin to b over soon... So sian ar... Must start studying liao... All the best to those who bothers to read my blog and God bless...

No comments: