Friday, January 09, 2004

Phew... Today is a tiring day... Plus this whole week got common test and the average time i reach home from school was 6... If this continues on sure will die... Today the last day of ct... So relax now but later still need to go Eric's hse for net... This week quite good lor... My school got alot of cute girls to see... Haha really got quite alot... and today i juz got my SAT results back... I scored 1210... Phew so lucky... barely cross the 75% mark... Scored 740 for maths and 470(-.-) for verbal... As it is expected tat i would get 400+ for my verbal as my ENGLISH SUX... haha... quite sad with my maths... got 5 wrong... haiz i tot can get higher then 740... But now i just wan to sleep... What a tiring week i had... Thank God He brought me through... But cannot sleep later late... So now i doin nth... Stopping here... Cya...

No comments: