Friday, December 17, 2004

quite sad this week... so many of my frens go overseas for missions...
er jie elvin sharon sheena gab angel and declan... all gone...
but they coming back next week...
but this sat and sun sure very bored one... coz not so noisy enough during that time...
lets wish that they will remember to get me some souvenirs back =D...
hahaz...
this sunday dunno want to go church anot... coz need to go buffet after that hahaz...
juz watch final fantasy advent children... and d*** i really want to watch that show...
but adding that censored word show how much i really wan to watch it hahaz...
cant wait to see cloud thrash sephiroth in the sword fight... and also in that really cool bike...
also my second favourite character red VIII... he is so good... or should i say it... =P
liyin u still owe me one treat =D

my super long christmas list...
- to buy new ff and kingdom heart gba game
- to buy a new ps2 controller (that sam broke)
- to buy the new psp that was sold out in japan within 2 hours
- to go jb to buy all the pirated games i wan =D
- to have lots of new shirts...
- to everyone to be happy
- to meet more frens in the coming year (especially cute ones) =P
- to sleep more
- to find the right moment and the right person
- to do good sound FOREVA
- to download songs and anime without getting caught
- to read all the comics in the world
- to spent good time with all my frens
- to see my vision to happen (which im not goin to say lalaz~~!!)
- to meet all my frens in primary skool again coz i lost contact of more than 95 percent of them
- to see all my frens and family members that do not know Christ come to know Him
- to always stay happy
- to be able to spent time with all my frens
- to people reading this list to help me obtain this list

No comments: