Saturday, October 22, 2005

Had graduation night yesterday. Weird choice of date. Should have done it after A lvls. But really have great fun as the teachers performed the kike barat(dunno how to spell). It was also that all my teachers were involved in it that was really cool.
Went to the doctor today. A speck of dust when into my left eye and i could not get rid of it for more than an hour, and it became really red. And the side of the eye looks a little red and swollen.
A really good teacher and also a friend to us at the same time. (also she looks like HAMTARO~~!!!) =D Known throughout the whold school too.


Sam my classmate cum church mate. Been with me since 2003. Great friend, but dressing that day looks like ah pek, but in this pic looks great haha.
(not i say de. its either ian or edmund)


Alisha Shakireen one of my good buddy in school, as you can see from her dressing that she really loves the color green.
From left Zi Xiang, me , Elvis and Vie Kie.
My study mates and also comic lovers too. Have really great fun being around them.

My class fun shot. SO DAMN COOL~~!! The best shot of all the fun shots i have taken in my life. The Aprilla and Phantom in the pic looks so cool together at the side. Really memorable pic with my class of 03S2.

No comments: