Wednesday, January 19, 2005

i realised that the past few weeks the pastors having been preaching about this and that...
but i realised that the past few weeks they have been preaching abt the same thing...
and really especially the past few weeks... about bgr and stuff... seems like is aiming at quite alot of people around me baz... and definitely not me...
coz i no gf now sob sob :~~~~~~~ hahazz.. nothing to be sad abt larz...
anyway... i have to wait till after a lvls to have a gf or sumting like tat... than also have to wait for the right one that God has destined for me...
i guessed all this msg looks like more targeting some of my frens around me... u all betta pray to God about your relationship and comfirm with Him that the both of u r meant to be together...
today has been quite a boring dae today again...
its getting boring boring and more boring...
I WANT TO PLAY SOCCER AND FRISBEEEEEE~~~~~!!!!!
so long neva play frisbeeeee and also i have the urge to play soccer since i played on tuesday~~~!!!
ARGH~~!!! the unbearable urge....

- the unbearable urge -

No comments: