Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me
Phil 4 : 13


This verse have been stuck in me for ages.
What an eventful week it has been. A car accident, sick for half the week, thinking back on what I could have done better. Many things.
Have I been doing the things that God wants me to do or am I following the ways of the world??

Reading the Nanyang Chronicles got me thinking a lot. By the way its a bi monthly newspaper in NTU.
Just lost for words at the things that was written.

Looking at this picture below just reminds me of my neighbour which is full of tattoo and is into some kind of weird cult.
The amazing thing is that the family are now christians and faithfully following the footsteps of Jesus. The most unexpected being saved. What more else the expected ones?

I really thank God about the things in the past few months that have been praying about. Nothing else could excite me to see the things of this kingdom slowly coming into place.
The promises that You have given me and everything that You tell me would come to pass.

Thank God for such a great sound team at the edge
Thank God for making my friend come back to net
Thank God for everything that You have done in my life
Thank God for the things that You are gonna do through my life
Lord if there is anything else I ask for You know what my heart is yearning for.





Save this Generation
Save my Generation

No comments: