Saturday, February 28, 2009

The past week has been a hectic week. With a stupid wound on my leg and being an idiot when God said that He will DEFINITELY heal me by keep questioning Him the same question every 2 minutes. The problem is that He never even got frustrated with me or scolded me for being an annoyance. Where else can you find someone that listens to your stupid questions and your retarded (u know the answer yet still have to ask) rhetorical rubbish? Seriously come on. Only an idiot would do such a keep asking stupid stuff.

Joash = IDIOT

This past 2 weeks of walk with God is seriously the most exciting walk i ever had. Never in my life have i ever relied on God so much and still needing to rely on Him for the assignment that i havent started at all. After complaining to my sistol about it i just realised that even that God has promised me about helping me to get it done. Yet i go whining about it.

How can anyone with high fever and woke up at 630am due to feeling really bad and cant get out of bed ended up lasting through 2 tests in 1 day with 3 hours of lecture and 3 hours of tutorial and lasted a day of school from 830 to 1830??

The things that i do in church and everything does not even match up to what You give me. Still remembering me forcing You to make me the best in sound if sound ministry was the right ministry for me. It was never mine ministry but You that gave me this gift to let me shine.

But all in all without You my life will definitely be in complete mess and an utter disappointment to those around me.

What an eventful 2 weeks of the hectic edge bbq, handbillings and the moving to Gek Poh. But all i can say is that i love You and nothing else really matters anymore. Thanks for being there whenever i am in a fussy mood or raging mood or even when im in a lazing mood. Even knowing there is more to come, You will always be a listening ear.

This key that i hold in my hand will be handed over to You. The key to every part of my life. Just like the sermon today about ownage. =) The thought of You just being there makes me smile.

No comments: