Friday, August 21, 2009


You hold the universe in Your hands. You make the world revolt around the sun. You made the earth so beautiful in its sight. You made us in Your image. You are the alpha and omega. Every single thing belongs to You.

Will You make me Yours
Will You hold me close
Will You let me lean on
Will You watch me grow
Will You cry for me
Will You laugh with me
Will You keep me warm
Will You bear with me
Will You share my pain
Will You be my joy
Will You seek for me
Will You spend time with me
Will You love me

I seriously can't think of any words to say especially the things that you have done for me the past few days. It just made me wanna love you even more. To commit more, to love You more, to spend time with You more.




































PS. I <3 You

No comments: