Tuesday, August 30, 2005

just got the evermore cd. songs not really great in a way that the new songs were not really catchy and does not have a nice tune to it as you can say, but the words are really nice and meaningful. the songs that were in the previous cd sounded alot nicer than comparing to this cd. it sounded really uptight and stiff compared to the last one.

You're all I need
You're all I breathe
It's You that I'm thirsting for

It's You I seek
On bended knees
It's You that I'm longing for

I want to worship You only
In spirit and in truth
Longing for Your Anointing
To fall on me
Let if fall from heaven

Holy Spirit, Holy Spirit
Come Holy Spirit
Come pour out Your Oil Anointing

We need Your power
We need Your strength
Come pour it out Lord
Open Heaven
Holy Spirit
Planetshakers

No comments: