Sunday, August 28, 2005

The long awaited rains
Have fallen hard upon the thirsty ground
And carved their way to where
The wild and rushing river can be found
And like the rains
I have been carried here to where the river flows yeah
My heart is racing and my knees are weak
As I walk to the edgeI know there is no turning back
Once my feet have left the ledge
And in the rush I hear a voice
That’s telling me it’s time to take the leap of faith
So here I go
I’m diving in I’m going deep in over my head I want to be
Caught in the rush lost in the flow in over my head I want to go
The river’s deep the river’s wide the river’s water is alive
So sink or swim I’m diving in
There is a supernatural powerIn this mighty river’s flow
It can bring the dead to life
And it can fill an empty soul
And give a heart the only thing
Worth living and worth dying for yeah
But we will never know the awesome power
Of the grace of god
Until we let ourselves get swept away
Into this holy flood
So if you’ll take my hand
We’ll close our eyes and count to three
And take the leap of faith
Come on let’s go
Dive by Steven Curtis Chapman
i love the songs the Steven Curtis Chapman writes. the words that he uses really strikes the heart of the people. i want to have the faith to dive in to anything that comes in my way and get swept away by the holy flood. been doing really alot of thinking again. and angel somewat scolded me for doing things to late. hahaz cannot say scolded lar jk. later get chop by her.
been studying like crazy recently. want to prove some teachers that i can make it to uni. hahaz sounds like a statement. cause my skool has a uni entry of about 20 - 40 percent every year. so the GP teachers used mid year results to pick out those that have the potential to go uni to ensure that they pass GP. that sounds a little biased but that is how the world revolves around. so i must get into uni at all cost. of cos the all cost excludes using underhand methods. so its just left to either studying really hard or praying to God to give me the answers haha. and i guess both together works perfectly fine.
just a little more. just a little more. just a little more. just a little more. just a little more. just a little more. just a little more. just a little more.

No comments: